1. Fellowship with other men
2. Hear an encouraging word
3. Receiving prayer for a situation
4. Meet the needs of others
5. Praise and worship God together
6. Develop new friendships
7. Learn how to become the man God wants me to be
8. Find a prayer partner with whom I can trust
9. To encourage other men that they are not alone. We all go through the similar trials and we can help each other out. James said, we faced with trials we can count it all joy.
10. I pray that your partnership with Men of Integrity in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ. (Philemon 1:6 NIV) the partnership talking about the brotherhood
Men of Great Hearts
“The heart makes the preacher. Men of great hearts are great preachers. . .
We have emphasized sermon-preparation until we have lost sight of the important thing to be prepared — the heart. A prepared heart is much better than a prepared sermon. A prepared heart will make a prepared sermon…It would not do to say that preachers study too much. Some of them do not study at all; others do not study enough. Numbers do not study the right way to show themselves workmen approved of God. But our great lack is not in head culture, but in heart culture; not lack of knowledge but lack of holiness is our sad and telling defect — not that we know too much, but that we do not meditate on God and his word and watch and fast and pray enough. The heart is the great hindrance to our preaching. . . ”