… Why attend a Men of Integrity Breakfast meeting?
- Fellowship with other men
- Hear an encouraging word
- Receiving prayer for a situation
- Meet the needs of others
- Praise and worship God together
- Develop new friendships
- Learn how to become the man God wants me to be
- Find a prayer partner with whom I can trust
- To encourage other men that they are not alone. We all go through the similar trials and we can help each other out. James said, we faced with trials we can count it all joy.
- I pray that your partnership with Men of Integrity in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ. (Philemon 1:6 NIV) the partnership talking about the brotherhood
Saturday Men Prayer
Men Prayer is held at 1845 Feuerreisen Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY, every Saturday morning beginning at 8:00am.
All men are welcome to attend this intercessory prayer gathering.
“What the Church needs to-day is not more machinery or better, not new organizations or more and novel methods, but men whom the Holy Ghost can use — men of prayer, men mighty in prayer. The Holy Ghost does not flow through methods, but through men. He does not come on machinery, but on men. He does not anoint plans, but men — men of prayer.” -E. M. Bounds
Thank you All for coming out to father and son day. We are glad to have seen so many fathers and son(s) who came out to the breakfast meeting. Continue to tune into WLIX Radio for our up coming events.